We’re looking for a project developer
Serving the City is the foundation of our philosophy. In every project, G&S Vastgoed and our partners continue to ask ourselves how we can contribute to the quality of life in the city, in terms of living, working, and visiting as well as education and culture. Who are we? We are adventurous, independent, and passionate. We have a purpose: we realize and develop meaningful projects.
Times change, our DNA remains the same. We don’t lose sight of what we believe in. We bring that believe with us wherever we go, in Amsterdam as well as to other cities we are developing in. Offices, homes, transformations, and urban real estate: we have specialists in multiple disciplines under one roof in order to jointly develop urban real estate. Think of Wonderwoods in Utrecht, a vertical forest in the middle of a city, a real landmark.
Who are you?
You are curious and creative. You connect the right people, work well with others, and you know how to motivate your team. You spot problems early on and look for solutions. You thrive on positive energy and in a rapid changing working environment
You are responsible for implementing projects from sketch design to final delivery. You supervise internal project teams and hold external design meetings with consultants and the municipality and ensure coordination with the contractor. You monitor the relationships, quality, contracts, progress, and finances of the entire project and report to the Management Team.
In addition, you are interested in the latest advancements in technology and innovation in real estate and beyond and you know how to apply this to new projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in an education programme related to either real estate or construction.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience as a project developer.
- You have strong financial, legal, and organisational insight.
- You are a passionate and driven professional.
or not, you are a team player. You run projects
together with the team.
You are responsible for quality assurance and contractual agreements with our clients, some of which are large institutional investors.
- You can connect technology, marketing, and commerce all together.
- You are creative, conceptual thinking included.
- A good command of Dutch and English is a must.
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
What can we offer you?
- Personal and professional growth.
- The opportunity to expand your professional network.
- A full time job.
- A competitive salary with a mobility budget.
- A yearly performance-based bonus scheme.
- A nice daily lunch.
- Social events like drinks on Fridays, sports facilities, and annual inspirational team-building activities.
You can send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include Vacancy: Project Developer in the title.
G&S Vastgoed is a member of the VolkerWessels-concern.